Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Mr-Snake  

Galaxy context menu - no colonization mission for ship of another race, In particular, cannot send Lurker for colonization.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi,

So I am playing for Terran. I got several Lurkers. I have sufficient colonization technology. When I am trying to send them to colonize free planet through the Galaxy context menu > Planets tab I got the following message:
=========================
It's a free planet, but you can't colonize it right now. You have sufficiently developed Colonization technology, but you require at least one Colony ship. Distance to planet 1414
=========================
But when I open the Fleet page and select Lurker, it is possible to send her for colonization of the same planet:

I believe, it must be possible to use Galaxy context menu to send a ship of different race for any mission it is capable to perform.
22 Октября 2018 17:02:09
22 Октября 2018 17:02:09
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 22
Группа xerj Альянс ZAVET 65 16 31 Очков 10 470 630 Сообщений 602
Fixed
25 Октября 2018 09:55:03
25 Октября 2018 09:55:03

Информация

Вы не авторизованы