Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Auto-recall with no debris not working

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi,

the auto-recall when there is no more debris seem to not work under certain circumstances.

http://prntscr.com/lnvqtg

How it happened to me:
Send fleet to coordinates
Battle occurs -> finishes with draw
Send only 1 unit away (to the same coords) and instantly recalled to get a battle happen again to finish the pirate
Recycled all that was there
Units don't come back after the recycling was done (the last saved position was still the planet where I send from because I did not send all units away)

I need to recall the units manually in this case.

Probably the sending and recalling of a unit causes this.
28 Ноября 2018 07:17:22
28 Ноября 2018 07:17:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2385
It's not a bug. When you send one unit to the same coords for battle again it spend some vespen. So when all units finished work and going to go home they have no some vespen, that spend for that fly of one unit. And they stayed on coords and waiting for other commands.
20 Января 2019 20:09:13
20 Января 2019 20:09:13

Информация

Вы не авторизованы