Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Quest 2 human broken

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi,

there seems to be a problem with the quest progress of quest 2 of the humans.
One of my recruits reported that he is unable to progress in quest 2.

http://prntscr.com/m1y43b

In this screenshot you can see the following:
1: 8 of 10 awards are not finished yet. It's impossible to click and finish them, no matter which battles are made.
2: no button claim reward available so quest should still be in progress.
3: In the bottom-right corner the text states in german language that the quest nr 2 has been completely and successfully finished!

How can the quest be finished when he did not claim reward? This leads to that he is unable to get the last 8 rewards of the quest to progress. It's really stuck. He cannot move forward or backwards.

In case you need to know who let me know who works on this problem then I send the name via ingame PM.
1 Января 2019 23:26:42
1 Января 2019 23:26:42
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
The reward is given for battles with destruction of the fleet.
It is not a bug.
3 Января 2019 07:50:28
3 Января 2019 07:50:28

Информация

Вы не авторизованы