New design of the human race ships

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Meanwhile, we are developing new ships design of the human race.
Here, for example, work on the battlecruiser
Picture:
19 Февраля 2019 09:37:45
19 Февраля 2019 09:37:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
This game has such potential to be one of the best games out there. However, why spend so much time making unnecessary changes such as this revamping of the same OLD things we already have.
How about making changes that spark new interests and enjoyment. Such as adding new ships for each race, or adding a completely new race altogether, or perhaps adding a playable class that can be played from any of the races such as the Pirate class. You could make the class so that any race after a set number of points could chose to become Pirates given them a set of new ships, buildings and officers with their own special builds. 

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with making changes that please the eyes. All I am saying is that maybe it is time for a REAL update that actually truly adds something great to the game....

19 Февраля 2019 17:06:47
19 Февраля 2019 17:06:47
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Right now there is a major imbalance in play. namely allowing highly developed players to driectly attack far less developed players. Also allowing far less developed players to gain ships they can not sustain. Those being the flag ships and the one Quest with the space wanderer which can't be hidden, or protected by hangers etc. It's nothing more than a neon sign saying "come wipe out my fleet and take the debris while you're at it."  Fix these issues and you'll retain players longer and possibly even, dare I say it? I dare, make money off this game!
19 Февраля 2019 19:00:56
19 Февраля 2019 19:00:56
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Cool! Now make the Human small transports look like the ship from Firefly! :D Cause that would be badass...
19 Февраля 2019 21:46:43
19 Февраля 2019 21:46:43
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Chairmanmeow, I am a leaf on the wind! New design of the human race ships
20 Февраля 2019 20:15:26
20 Февраля 2019 20:15:26
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
PlayDragon,Quad_L_Raider, I couldn't agree more.

We do not need flashy new stuff, we need the stuff we have now to work. This is one of biggest issues with new players staying. The reason you gave is one of the top mistakes made by new players, which leads to them rage quitting. I had to talk to one of my alliance members and explain the tough luck and harsh nature of the game only couple weeks into playing the game because of exactly that.

Some thing else that will greatly help, would be if mentors that were assigned to these new players actually did their job.

Victoria, you may be busy with administrative duties, but you are also one of the mentors I hear the most complaints about for not responding or ignoring players. You were automatically assigned to me when I started. I changed mentors immediately because I do not believe you can do both at once. How many others are you assigned to? Can you actually do the job of mentoring, as time consuming as it is along with your administrative duties? I personally find that very difficult to believe, with the amount of work that goes into mentoring and and answering questions for the new players which can be many. Or are you simply collecting the benefits and prestige without doing the work? Though it is not just you alone I call out and ask those questions to, but ALL of the other mentors as well. If you cant, or do not want to do the job, remove yourself from it. Plain and simple. There are a few excellent mentors out there, I have met. However these few cant do the job alone and are usually overwhelmed by sheer volume of need.

I question this mentor situation strongly as I as a newer player myself, who still has much to learn, have had to start mentoring new players, because someone dropped the ball, when far more knowledgeable players are out there. I never found a mentor that was worth having until I was well over the 25k point mark where most players are considered to understand basics, yet I was still learning them. So how many others are there that have found the same situation to be true among the new players. How many are leaving due to frustration over this? There is a reason beyond activity and staying in the game most alliances refuse players under a specific point level. This basic understanding and training is exactly it.

So my thoughts here are fix whats broken before worrying about what is not. The graphics are fine as they are. Spend the time and resources on real issues first!
21 Февраля 2019 21:31:07
21 Февраля 2019 21:31:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
if u dont have a Tutor set other then the default one like victoria pleases set it as killfast and will help u as much as i can i am on ever day just about 2-3 times a day i will help  if u make me your tutor https://xcraft.net/colonize/ you get there by clicking on premium http://prntscr.com/gpfacu it will cost u 1 Hydarian crystals but u will get more as u grow once u have me set as your tutor feel free to meg me 
22 Февраля 2019 06:27:46
22 Февраля 2019 06:27:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Группа guest
Thank you, Killfast, for stepping up.
Based on your alliance membership, I believe it safe to say you are one of a small number capable of mentoring English speakers without a language barrier. My alliance also is English primary language (Russian secondary using a translator), and has been accepting and mentoring young players, such as we are able, with assistance from older players in other larger alliances, helping us learn as we go. We have seen a need and filled it, as your alliance has in the past.
While it may be the respectful thing to do, we do not require mentor to be changed to one of us if we help any players learn, just simply joining the alliance, playing and showing interest in the game is enough for us. Even those not in our alliance, we still answer questions for, if we are able, just on a more limited basis, as we try to focus on trying to teach our membership and helping them grow first.
There are more knowledgeable players so we do not begrudge the better mentor their due, or refuse training if they choose another. If my students choose to select one of the various unofficial mentors, who taught me and continue to do so, so be it I do not hide from them where my information comes from. There are actually some of us that care more about the student enjoying and learning the game than the pay and benefits of being a mentor. Yes, it is nice to receive those benefits, but it is not required in my opinion to so, and that mentality is part of the issue Drako spoke of. Who teaches for love of the game, and who does it simply for the benefits?

22 Февраля 2019 14:39:57
22 Февраля 2019 14:39:57

Информация

Вы не авторизованы