Battle changes

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Recently I haven't been able to send in gravity trampolines into battle without loosing some or all. I noticed maybe week ago or few days when I lost one in the middle of a battle I had just quit because it was for sure win, 1 space wanderer vs 2 usurper. I left the battle then went to leave and noticed I missing trampoline, to find out usurpers decided to change target to them instead. Now it seems to have just changed to the being targeted and shot first, even though the trampoline can't move in battle, can't attack, and doesn't support any ships.
Recently had battle that went to complete shit, after missing the beginning, where I sent the trampolines in a minute late and literally the nanosecond they join battle they get shot https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=3a4f7f53c4de10b4d2153f31c95591c2. I wondering if there is some clarification on these changes since I now have to change how I hunt pirates yet again, a friend pointed out that the hit boxes on them are HUGE, maybe that is recent change that is making them be targeted? I would just like some understanding and warning on stuff, if I had reports from month ago I was mostly worrying if my space wanderer can tank, now the last 6 battles not one of them has seen a scratch. 

P.S. The juggernaut has the same range as the space wanderer yet in every battle it is always ramming into the enemy, why is that? and can we maybe add a stop button so I stop loosing those as well please, thanks for                        .
11 Июля 2019 16:41:35
11 Июля 2019 16:41:35
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
And so today we had a battle where recyclers are now a bigger target than space wanderers. https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=36df6610420eb7de53b13ab734a88a4f i am so confused,
13 Июля 2019 10:12:28
13 Июля 2019 10:12:28

Информация

Вы не авторизованы