Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Strange score bug, It says I have almost double my fleet....

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 0
Группа toss Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 22 15 24 Очков 704 765 Сообщений 33
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
573f070

Coordinates:

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):

Description:
I counted ALL, from droids + flying fleet + bestiary, the fleet that I sell.. I got MAX 250 k ... no way it is what the screen shot says, 447 k ...
Please help, because I am bigger than I should be, someone to check my account please.. This is BIG O_O

Actions required to repeat the problem:

Screenshot:
https://ibb.co/7YwbTKW
12 Января 2023 14:41:23
12 Января 2023 14:41:23
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация -187
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7760
Most places show fleet's 'combat score', which is used to calculate battle experience, serves as an estimation for units' power etc. Combat score is calculated as [metal cost]/4 + [mineral cost]/2 + [vespene cost].
Statistics use cost in vespene after converting by current market rates, which are pretty different from 4:2:1 right now. This is not a bug.
12 Января 2023 14:50:10
12 Января 2023 14:50:10

Информация

Вы не авторизованы