Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.

Is your Pumping Technology working as you expect?

Yes - 0 (0%)

- 0 (0%)

No - 0 (0%)

- 0 (0%)

I am not human - 0 (0%)

- 0 (0%)

My pumping tech is below 10 - 0 (0%)

- 0 (0%)

- 0 (0%)

Всего голосов: 0.

Ответственный: Не задан  

Pumping Technology not working as described, Pumping Tech not adding the described number of planetary fields

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 1
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 15 4 10 Очков 376 192 Сообщений 3
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Phreoddy

Coordinates:
Research

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
Currently ongoing

Description:
Human PumpingTechnology is not working as described in the description of the research. I have level 12 pumping technology and I am only getting +4 fields and it should be 6.
Tech description:
The level of efficiency of resources exhaustion of mining buildings rises thanks to modern pumping stations, and this reduces their depletion by 1% per level from current data. In addition, powerful pumps are used to pump liquids from the surface, while increasing the number of fields for building on the planets by 1 for every 3 levels of technology at an Infrastructure below level 10; 1 field for every 2 levels of technology when Infrastructure 10 is reached; 1 field for each level of technology when Infrastructure 100 is reached.

Actions required to repeat the problem:
Just look at fields on planets vs. the owners pumping technology

Screenshot:
12 Марта 2024 17:57:46
12 Марта 2024 17:57:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация -181
Группа Terminator 88 7 48 Сообщений 7838
As per description, you need Infrastructure level 10 or above to get more fields for Pumping tech. Your Infrastructure level is 8 at the moment.

This is not a bug.
12 Марта 2024 18:03:56
12 Марта 2024 18:03:56

Информация

Вы не авторизованы