Waste of slots on the coordinates.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5148
After the cancellation of fuel costs on hold and defense, arose the question about uncontrolled swamping of systems with points of fleet on hold and load on the server.

From February 1, 2016 the fleets on hold will use slot fleet management again. Slots are increased through the development of computer technology or neural core

We also announce a mutant for xerjs to increase the number of slots.
1 Февраля 2016 10:34:48
1 Февраля 2016 10:34:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 26
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 36 18 34 Очков 1 502 057 Сообщений 66
Hi Victoria,

Many of us use "Occupy" as part of our income, but now holding fleets use active flight slots, severely limiting the ability of players to ACS D or Occupy while operating normal flights to and from planets or attacks.

I'm not sure why the vespen usage was cut to 0 for holding coordintates, but this change to utilize flight slots for holding fleets is much more cumbersome. I'd rather pay vespen to hold cords (like when I run my car without going anywhere) than to use flight slots.

I also imagine that many players now have a LOT of fleets in their fleet slots, as they try to quickly recall their occupations.

That being said, is it possible, instead, to introduce a technology (Research) that will increase the number of holding fleets? This would be much like computer tech (which increases flight slots), but specifically for holding/ACS D/Occupy coordinates.

Just a thought....
1 Февраля 2016 15:23:27
1 Февраля 2016 15:23:27

Информация

Вы не авторизованы