Menu Fleet cannot warn about enemy on coordinates

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5148
Menu Fleet cannot warn about enemy on coordinates, if we are going there, but we are not.

Nothing will change if you have Telepathist.

Innovation will allow off-loading of server.

Attention. Changes do not concern Galaxy page, you will be able to see enemy fleet on coordinates using it.

Debris from Phoenix was reduced to 1%.
Debris and experience from relicts in mission 13 was reduced to 0%.
2 Февраля 2017 11:57:04
2 Февраля 2017 11:57:04
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Menu fleet? Do you mean fleet screen? We have always seen enemies and their origin there. Has this changed?
2 Февраля 2017 12:05:57
2 Февраля 2017 12:05:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Is this an "Innovation"?
2 Февраля 2017 12:45:01
2 Февраля 2017 12:45:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
man this is getting bad to worst.

I think this means that you can see the enemy at the planet/coordinate, e.g. pirate. As you send your fleet to the coordinates to attack the pirate, it will no longer show the enemy at the coordinates on the Fleet In Flight screen.

The Galaxy page will show the pirate/enemy and your flight path and that's it. Fleets In Flight will no longer show the enemy at the coordinates nor any other indication.
2 Февраля 2017 13:28:14
2 Февраля 2017 13:28:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
That means we will no longer able to detect enemy attack while holding at coordinates, GREAT, JUST GREAT, So we need to get sensor phalanx to get that? Making the strong player strong?
2 Февраля 2017 13:35:30
2 Февраля 2017 13:35:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Репутация 13
Группа xerj 16 18 46 Сообщений 143
ah..missed this..

it means if you're attacking pirates, it will not show up as an "enemy fleet in flight" making it more likely for players to miss that another player has already engaged the pirate and thus more player-player interactions
2 Февраля 2017 13:46:01
2 Февраля 2017 13:46:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
Yes. Right on the money MBN. But you allies fleet going for the same pirate/coordinates will also not be shown, even after you have press the "Share" button on the Fleet in Flight Screen.
2 Февраля 2017 13:47:34
2 Февраля 2017 13:47:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 13
Группа xerj 16 18 46 Сообщений 143
hmmmm 

1 problem with it though
If enemy fleet is on the coordinates, you can't see the origin planet coordinates. That is a very large tactical change which should probably be put back. 
I can understand the technical aspects of needing to reduce server load..but should probably leave the player v player tactical aspects such as that in place..
2 Февраля 2017 13:51:37
2 Февраля 2017 13:51:37
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
You can still see your allies fleet if, after you press the "Share" button, on the Galaxy page though. But cost you 1 Vespene gas???...to update the page...???
2 Февраля 2017 14:10:01
2 Февраля 2017 14:10:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 406 782 Сообщений 73
@ Russian ADMINS:

I think you miss that you don't deal with idiots. I think we western players "sponsor" this game. ( At least I did 2 times )

In the last weeks you did everything to piss me off. 

1.)  I'm a miner  - you decrease my production

2.)  you decrease the % of my terran Weapons research from 8% to 7%  - I lose 2 levels in research compared to XerJ

3.)  you reduce FAS and raise the price for Protector

4.)  now you make info about fleet attacked invisible

I think its really easy:

You tell us western players if you still need us financing the server anymore.

If not, we go and you and your "pro" players can battle each other in russian style only. There are plenty of other games out where.

If yes, I suggest you take back all these bullshit changes back.

I really don't like when some idiots think they outsmart me and can make me deposit money for worse conditions than before.

I understand that you prefer your Russian "pro" players.

But who are they without our $$$$  ??

Regards,

Reimund

2 Февраля 2017 18:39:39
2 Февраля 2017 18:39:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
now this sucks....
basicly telepathist was none useful officer. And now you maded situation when its needed to buy..
thats not really fear.
in place to innovate new things you damaging old good things....
2 Февраля 2017 22:01:37
2 Февраля 2017 22:01:37
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Группа guest
lol "innovation" ,in my humble opinion and throught my gaming history this is the best of the wost of any "innovation"

may I suggest working more on the servers,rather than releasing the load by raping 50% or more of the community.

The servers at their highest peak reach about 2800 player online,it would amaze me that you cannot afford such "low" traffic,which i tend to not believe;rather than the obvious fact that you want to get paid more for the "survaillance" of your own servers by putting this CRITICAL notification under the telepathist's skills list.
are bribes available in this game?...so the weak pirate raiders will end up crashing 60-80% of times on the ennemy fleet

so now we have to stay on each pirate raid stupidly clicking the F5 each 3 seconds to see if someone got the pirates...and lose 1 vespen on each scaning of galaxy...what kind of blasphemy is this!

i beseech you to bring up at least one impowering "balance" for the underdogs!
2 Февраля 2017 22:23:09
2 Февраля 2017 22:23:09
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Группа guest
hi alll

amazing i have to spend vespene gas  to scroll to galaxy.

i love this game

good work :(
2 Февраля 2017 23:41:58
2 Февраля 2017 23:41:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #14 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5148
Debris from Phoenix was reduced to 1%.
Debris and experience from relicts in mission 13 was reduced to 0%.
3 Февраля 2017 09:04:53
3 Февраля 2017 09:04:53
Сообщение  Сообщение #15 
Группа guest
what is mission 13?
mission 12 is telepathist!
how many hidden extra missions are there?
3 Февраля 2017 11:34:07
3 Февраля 2017 11:34:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #16 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 406 782 Сообщений 73
Victoria

Hi Victoria,

I don't know if you have even read my last post in this thread. You just ignored it.

here is my opinion:

- with the 1% debris for Phoenix you punish all player again who haven't done this quest so far.
  Now the player will lose ships ,  maybe planets and no debris for compensation.

Well done !!  Again, do you think we are so stupid ??

- tell your insane admins this:

We western players dont like when they change the rules every 5 minutes.
  When you don't want us here, just tell us and we leave.

Try to finance your server with russian players only. For sure they are your best customers.

For my part:

I intended to buy the 10.000 HC package. But now you can forget it.

It's just a waste of money.

I don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Brainwashed by Putin ??  Or what ?
3 Февраля 2017 21:19:10
3 Февраля 2017 21:19:10
Сообщение  Сообщение #17 
Группа guest
I give up to write comments to the "balance" ! I notice nearly 2 year this admin game and it isn´t working!
I only wait till the nex big bang is comming and they must anouce, like last time,  a 7 day rolle back.  :D:D:D
3 Февраля 2017 21:50:29
3 Февраля 2017 21:50:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #18 
Репутация 18
Группа humans Альянс akaCombining the Zerg and Terran 56 37 65 Очков 5 589 643 Сообщений 6
This new "Innovation" cost me very badly. I lost all my entire fleet. When I attacking the pirate, the enemy fleet come to the coordinates without any enemy warning. It is not fair. When I defeat the strong pirate, I already lost quarter of my fleet. Then, I won the battle against the bot. And I will start to harvest. But one cunning enemy comes after the pirates gone. I am not equal this enemy. And he attacked my fleet. I am not detect to this enemy attack. The outlaw gamer has got no respect. I am very pissed. This flight system must warn me before attacking fleets come to me. There was millions of debris from my fleet. But I have nothing to collect them. Then Another guy realize my situation. He attacked my planets. Metal and mineral mines contaminated by him. My defense fall... Huge amount of time wasted in this game. I thought to purchase good amount of Hydarian Crystals for attacking this cunning enemy.  But one moment of clarity, is it a wise decision for going to play this unfair nonsense? Because I should play Starcraft 2 Legacy Of The Void with 20$. So I gave up.
3 Февраля 2017 23:43:47
3 Февраля 2017 23:43:47
Сообщение  Сообщение #19 
Группа guest
yeon didnt you GET THE MEMO,innovation,and server load lol what did you not UNDERSTAND,the server load was ment...fleet that is gonna be crushed :D not the damn notification...that pops up....any 6 yp child can know that the load of those notifications is equal to nothing,unless they are using mcdonalds wifi or something to host their servers...

ok thanks a lot victoria for you your brilliant and innovative ideas...what degree do you take for a programmer/modder for your game??let me answer myself :as**ole degree

now no pheonex derbis lol (1% is shit) and NO MOONS from pheonex too,and the 1000 person that had derbis and many moons were formed from it,the rest of us,that havent unlocked pheonex attack yet can suck it right??

oohh and the SO weird on/off quest number 13 now gives no derbis lol,so no way to say to those strong russians you(admins) are protecting "please kill relict take all derbis and i will give you all my rressouces" lol 
or for alliances that team up to kill the relict now can suck it too..the whole losses will be incompansatied...those top player have more than 50 nagibator ship killed...abnd they collected the derbis...HOW IT IS BALANCE TO BAN THE OTHERS from collecting those derbis?

OR YOU JUST WANT to kick out more players by sending 3 nabigators to their system and blow them up out of game after you leeched their money?
4 Февраля 2017 03:37:44
4 Февраля 2017 03:37:44
Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Группа guest
This game, instead of getting better, is getting worse....I am wondering who is getting all these bright ideas....Leaving for good:(

BTW Victoria, galaxy map, unlike fleet screen, doesn't update, so you may going after an enemy, long after he is gone, or he doesn't show at all if you are already watching the page:(

Ruining the game to push Telepath:(
4 Февраля 2017 09:15:07
4 Февраля 2017 09:15:07

Информация

Вы не авторизованы