Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed

Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5150
Well, Lake and Geyser were completely changed. Their price, the coefficient of rise in price from 2 to 1.2 and the production formula were changed too,
toward a greater number of levels and better payback at high levels. Energy costs were reduced.

Well and Geyser now occupy the number of fields equal to their levels as ordinary buildings.

The coefficient of rise in price of Terraformer is reduced from 2 to 1.5.

The amount of debris per 1% of the moon has been reduced from 360 000 to 250 000.

Terraformer now occupies 0 fields.

Pumping technology now gives 1 field for every 3 levels if your Infrastructure level is less than 10. If your Infrastructure level has reached 10 then every 2 levels of technology will give a field on each planet. If Infrastructure is 100, then each level of technology will give the 1 field.

In the description of buildings now you can see CRP - the coefficient of rise in price.

The requirement of Terraformer to 12th level of Energy technology is reduced to 10th level of energy technology and the demand of Nanite factory is removed.

All Terran’s caches and a Nuclear Bunker now also require 1 field per level of construction.

The looting limit and the transferring limit are increased from 33 to 50% of the monthly production.

The retreat is possible in a battle system.
24 Мая 2017 12:55:32
24 Мая 2017 12:55:32
Сообщение  Сообщение #21 
Группа guest
Hi Victoria,

"It is not a bug" is not an answer, it is a statement

Users both paying and non paying write on this forum to you in order to get answers to questions, so that they can try and comprehend the changes made in game and to point out error/bugs that have occurred for betterment of the game.

Case example - negative field counts on planets, this is where the changes made for balance have resulted in many planets have more buildings on them than fields available

This is most definitely classified as a bug or error as an impossible situation has been made possible by the changes.

Your reply "It is not a bug" is in no way an answer to the raised point and is completely unsatisfactory
26 Мая 2017 13:40:58
26 Мая 2017 13:40:58
Сообщение  Сообщение #22 
Группа guest
Quote: joey666xxx
Well, Lake and Geyser were completely changed. Their price, the coefficient of rise in price from 2 to 1.2 and the production formula were changed too,
toward a greater number of levels and better payback at high levels. Energy costs were reduced.

Can you please publish a details list for these, as I can see up to level 32 and there is no significant increase in production, would just like to know what level to aim for for the 'better payback'

update ( for players reading )  - can now see up to lvl 41, hardly any change in additional production but energy consumption is starting to properly rise exponentialy

upsdate2 ( for players reading) - have done some rough maths on this, see discussions board
27 Мая 2017 22:12:56
27 Мая 2017 22:12:56
Сообщение  Сообщение #23 
Группа guest
as I counted a bit - there are no increase in production, because you have to find planet with 400 fields, or build up not less than 10 levels of terraformer... (if you lucky to have planet with 300 fields). so lets count a bit to have 33 of each wells you building up terraformer 10 levels: so it gonna cost to you 20 millions of metal and 3.39 million of crystal... to receive 2300 of metal 1489 crystal and 581 of vespene each hour. so it will repays to you in 362 days for metal and 95 days for crystal... vespene will be for free. I think it means better payback... As all see there I don't counting minerals for energy production and minerals spent for wells. ONLY BEST OUR FRIEND AT THE MOMENT TERRAFORMER. My main planet dead until now because I have to build terraformer up to 6'th level and I stopped,,,, why I have to build terraformer, better destruct all wells, they taking place and giving so small amount of income...
29 Мая 2017 17:37:56
29 Мая 2017 17:37:56
Сообщение  Сообщение #24 
Группа guest
please explain:

inside building shows:

Vespene refinery:
Income per hour: 843
Depletion0.91 %

Geyser 25
Income per hour:852

or in summary view :
Vespene refinery 17            income = 654
Geyser 25                          income = 656

energy enough and works at maximum
14 Марта 2018 21:08:47
14 Марта 2018 21:08:47
Сообщение  Сообщение #25 
Группа guest
In particular negative field count can probably happen without administrative changes due to destruction of whatever structure provided the extra fields. That indeed does not look like a bug. However, I also find the universal "It is not a bug" answer unsatisfactory. If the admin does not have the time to answer the request properly then it is best left unanswered.
2 Апреля 2018 14:09:54
2 Апреля 2018 14:09:54

Информация

Вы не авторизованы