Fuel consumption and production

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5150
The fuel costs of the entire fleet are doubled, some ships more than 2 times.

The production of basic manufacturing structures has been reduced by about a third.

Bonus production was early canceled.

Various models of stations with a gun and without were introduced. Now they will be visible in the galaxy.

The Jump Gate was activated.

By numerous requests, we are preparing super stations on which it will be possible to have both the Space Station and the Gate and the Sensor Phalanx and the Gravitational Gun.

The diameter of the planets was changed: now the planet can be from 5000 to 30 000 ckm.
The diameters of the created moons have been changed. The moon can now be from 100 to 999 km.
Old planets and moons do not touch.

Fleet behavior on the coordinates was improved. If your fleet on the coordinates was attacked by the enemy fleet, then you continue to see the fleets flying to the coordinates during the battle, and the attacker does not. After the battle, the fleets that are flying to coordinates will be the one who will remain on the coordinates.

Jump Gate received 1 000 000 gravity  field per level.

The range of the Sensor Phalanx now increases by the Emperor by 10% for each level.
The ultimatum asked to give  radius 500 instead of 100 for the level, we gave if the full Emperor - 400. I think it's still a move towards the players and the respect of donators. We do not consider the strategy when one player with a phalanx is watching the farm properly. We believe that it is more interesting to make mobile phalanges, to teleport closer to the enemies and there to catch their fleet.
19 Января 2018 13:59:30
19 Января 2018 13:59:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
 I would like to comment. I do not have many crystals but I feel it is important. (I will not be able to reply to this thread again due to lack of crystal)
 Firstly, I have had a fantastic experience here in the game. People are very friendly and Admin here have always been helpful to me. I am not angry or upset with admin. I am happy to continue playing for my own enjoyment. This has been my personal experience. I realize that others have had different ones.
 - I understand that 'bonus production' may be canceled at any time. Very well, it is a 'bonus'.  The fuel cost however is destroying the players who are still developing. Anyone who cannot produce a large amount of fuel cannot fly. While they cannot fly they have no other way to get resources other than to mine. Upgrading the Gas refineries gets expensive, thus it takes a very long time to produce enough fuel to move a fleet large enough to be effective in battle.
 You want to have the largest fleet you can. You then stand a good chance of destroying a decent enemy, and reaping a good return on resource. As it is now, it has become increasingly difficult to fly such a fleet any distance.
This is a great game. I love playing. We all do. We are all invested. It is also a great way of meeting people from around the world, and enjoying the company and alliance of friends; helping each other to battle and develop, and sharing in each others victories and defeats. The game is about the fleet. Please reconsider and let us fly a little easier. Please do not crush the opportunity to fly and develop; to engage fully in the game and the fleet.     ( I hope I have not offended anyone. If so, it was not my intention. :) Thank you. )

20 Января 2018 03:16:32
20 Января 2018 03:16:32
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Before my main planet had 51.000 /hour production and now it has 17.206 how is that reduced by about a third.

reducing production but not cost to build or even research makes the game almost unplayable

Metal mine  lvl 30             
output now at : 4711
energie cost    : -5 235

please tell me how this makes sense i spend 5235 energie to produce 4711 metal

then you do this : Bonus production was early canceled

hello bonus production is paid for by HC are so you going to just say oh well spent for nothing without refund ??

The order X2 given until 9 Feb 01:04:05
For 100 Hydarian crystals per month the Geologist will personally visit the sites, which will double the effectiveness of his output. 
+ 100% effectiveness of output Geologist
Bonus! Discount of 1% and above when payment is made for more than one month

Changing the economics of the game like that is the dumbest thing ever no game has ever done something like this for a good reason

get real not going to spend real money and stand for this either you guys fix or forget me spending anymore real money on game
20 Января 2018 22:32:18
20 Января 2018 22:32:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5150
Fleet behavior on the coordinates was improved. If your fleet on the coordinates was attacked by the enemy fleet, then you continue to see the fleets flying to the coordinates during the battle, and the attacker does not. After the battle, the fleets that are flying to coordinates will be the one who will remain on the coordinates.

Jump Gate received 1 000 000 gravity  field per level.

The range of the Sensor Phalanx now increases by the Emperor by 10% for each level.
The ultimatum asked to give  radius 500 instead of 100 for the level, we gave if the full Emperor - 400. I think it's still a move towards the players and the respect of donators. We do not consider the strategy when one player with a phalanx is watching the farm properly. We believe that it is more interesting to make mobile phalanges, to teleport closer to the enemies and there to catch their fleet.
22 Января 2018 07:43:28
22 Января 2018 07:43:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Victoria, Again, I have to repeat, will someone from the administration explain to me why the game is being destroyed?
22 Января 2018 21:30:23
22 Января 2018 21:30:23
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
I will spend some of my last 3 HC with this comment, despite being increasingly convinced it doesn't matter anymore and I will explain why:

-The cut in production is counter-productive and has a severe penalty on user engagement - myself included;
-I have serious doubts any admin will read this, and I'm completely aware that I'm writing this for my peer players to read. This is a side effect of a somehow despotic rule, which has the potential to ultimately kill the game;
-There is no substantial improvement in quality or gameplay that justifies the investment in terms of time and money. And, btw, typos still abound... 

Overall, the time spent playing Xcraft is becoming increasingly unsatisfying. If this trend continues I will leave the game for good - bear in mind this is not a threat, but rather the normal reaction of a player that doesn't feel respected and is loosing interest. The admins do not care about the users, and either they reverse the trend, or they will be at a loss.

For the time being, and from my part, I will not buy any HCs or make any market transactions. It's not about revenge but rather about investment logic. After some time I will re-evaluate the situation and decide what to do. If nothing changes for good, I'll just quit. 

29 Января 2018 02:23:42
29 Января 2018 02:23:42

Информация

Вы не авторизованы