The chance of collision of satellites is reduced

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
The chance of collision of satellites is dramatically reduced by the formula proposed by the Supreme Council.

Previously, the collision probability was 100 - [the square of the satellites in orbit].
Now the chance of collision is 10 * [number of satellites in orbit] / (10 - [number of satellites available in the orbit])%.

The attack for scavengers and mudkips per shot was reduced by 1.
26 Января 2018 13:42:59
26 Января 2018 13:42:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
We have 7 member with toss code.
Do not want to spent the 1000 hc, because of change every day.
First double all fuel costs.
than reduce fighting skills of ships
at last again reduce mines.

No one spents money - if next day can be worthless.
Better fire a cigar with dollar notes than spent here.

EVEN if all get backchanged. our confidence - you lost. !

Player of the wor(l)d "Heaven" - top secret admin fuel calculation sheet http://prntscr.com/i5mx2g
26 Января 2018 20:31:11
26 Января 2018 20:31:11
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
production is again reduced...............congratulations!!!!
[b][/b]From such a game, allow yourself to continue and quarrel, on the damage of game.This is a big shame!!!
to lose the trust of so many players,why? To prove that he is the main man......

I did not believe he could drop down so low,I thought it would find a compromise but the only solution seems to be to leave the game!
because every day it's worse and worse,and there are those to whom this game means a lot and this tragicomedy can no longer be seen!
27 Января 2018 05:21:17
27 Января 2018 05:21:17

Информация

Вы не авторизованы