Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
On the terrans space stations, the avatars of owners are displayed now.
It can be seen on the right side.

The speed of collecting debris with Juggernauts is increased by a third.

Gravity gun can attacks objects without an owner.
Now you can attack the abandoned objects and get the debris.

The resources on the objects are updated in real time now, so when the fleet arrives no need to update the page.

The history of an alliance was made.
The history of the alliance, which is saved and displayed for any player, is available now. For members of the alliance, the information is more extensive (with names, for example) for guests it is simpler. In history the different kinds of information can be found. For example, you can see who was accepted or excluded, as well as specific things: reassigning the leader, changing the name, etc. Also, a "weekly report" about the results of the alliance is written weekly in the history of the alliance: its achievements in terms of players, territory, taxes, bank, etc.

Dear participants of the project, today the officers reform was carried out. Due to this reform the minimum cost of the first level is increased from 2 to 25 HC. 2 HC is not money, besides in the first mission players able to receive 25 HC absolutely free of charge.

We apologize for having essentially removed the first three free levels of officers.

We transferred old levels of officers to new levels with full compensation of difference, where it happened, on the account. In all cases of rounding off or disputed moments, they were decided in favor of the player.

An example of returns calculations and new levels for Geologist:

You can see the transparency of the recalculation and the return of funds. Everyone can track operations in the notepad separately:

In addition, as a compensation for all weekdays of this week, till April 6 inclusive, a double Geologist bonus is set, 10% per level.
2 Апреля 2018 12:50:12
2 Апреля 2018 12:50:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 1
Группа humans 18 8 9 Сообщений 5
Victoria, it cut our productions, and for most those early quests are ancient history, and I have spend almost 1000 hc in this game already, buying officers to level 5 cost more than just 200 hc. So when it is said if every player just supported the project with a 200hc purchace of his lifetime in the game, I have surpassed it already, now all my hard work and real life money has gone to waste. What a poor atempt at reasoning has happened here. I will no longer invest in officers or hc, because it is just not worth it. you fiddel with the game to much in an atempt to make money.
2 Апреля 2018 13:38:06
2 Апреля 2018 13:38:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
it is wrong to make changes with an old date. you sold me something and later you took it back on your own terms. Why did not just give me back the money?Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers
You are going to kick me out of the game ...
2 Апреля 2018 15:04:09
2 Апреля 2018 15:04:09
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
yeh there no way for the amount spent on officer for refund got back was only 1/5th of the total amount spent and that even if yah raise the % up of it total so now ive got spend at lest another $200 to get what i had in the first place and that not including $50 i've lost because of this stupid upgrade all because you wont more money you basically broken 3 laws just by doing it in first place it like going bye something then you take it back after agreed purchese say that have pay 5x time the amount + money spent is lost good way to run business 

2 Апреля 2018 15:21:16
2 Апреля 2018 15:21:16
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
Victoria,  look at my ac ! ! ! 

Vajsja is a greedy guy. And we all know what happens now.
again loosing member .   Instead of creating more.

2 Апреля 2018 15:42:19
2 Апреля 2018 15:42:19
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
Victoria,  spending Money here in game
you can also fire a cigarette with it.
All things I baught - vasja ever makes worthless.

2 Апреля 2018 15:51:46
2 Апреля 2018 15:51:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers
souls of animals are such Government .. 
any Power - any mal ~ animal
today got 2 HC returned back from hiring ~ Geologist ..
at moment watched "wtf is going on?!" - to hire Geologist & Admiral was 12 HC .. 
now 25 .. Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers
srry .. it's SUPER POVERTY .. small negative power .. 
2 Апреля 2018 16:33:02
2 Апреля 2018 16:33:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 159 657 Сообщений 71
I want to see a list of the top 100 players of their officers now and before.

The whole thing looks like fraud to me.

Why you don't just refund me all the money I've paid so far and I quit this fraud game ????????????
2 Апреля 2018 18:18:02
2 Апреля 2018 18:18:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
This is a shame, the levels from almost all of the officers have been removed and we got back some part of HC, that is not able to cover 1 lvl per new price list....Why this is done????
you expect someone to buy an officer now, and in a few days Vasja can restart everything!!!!

I thought he could not get worse than this, but I was cheating,it can and will be worse...well done administrators, everyone is blaming Vasja, but you are guilty the same ,as you make every decision without thinking!
Celebrate for 9 years, why? 2 thousand players! this is a shame,This game deserved much better but with such an administration You are lucky with this attendance.....
2 Апреля 2018 18:38:02
2 Апреля 2018 18:38:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Репутация 19
Группа toss Альянс Ghost Division 77 49 174 Очков 10 880 468 Сообщений 8
Victoria - thats fraud.

Your write:  "2 HC is not money, besides in the first mission players able to receive 25 HC absolutely free of charge."

well - the Level 9 Admiral is now 12.775 HC in total.  That's about 240 Euros   -   Just for one officer.
Nice money for a shi.....ty game.  Especially when you think that 240 Euros are in Russia - where most of the users are from - is a lot of money.

And for western players:  I can buy at least 3 professionall games  - like FiFA18 or Call of Duty or Civilization or ...... for that.
And here one officer for a game full of bugs ????????   ( just to mention that all messages got lost again this week - or the repeating error with stuck fleets )

Greedy Vasya is again proofing that he has no idea about internet marketing.
If you want to know how marketing for this site can be done professionally - you can ask me in private.
But it will cost you some level 15 officers and several super stations.

( just like your Belorussia Pu...sy club was paid for his approval of this bullshit )

2 Апреля 2018 18:43:46
2 Апреля 2018 18:43:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
BEFORE change my attack power difference to big guns only was 30%.
now its 80% difference.

This game is time wasting. And Vasja - all changes done in the 1.5 years
since I am here - do you realy have 300% more money now ?
I do not think so.
This just shows you are no good buisiness man !

especialy robbing game beginner before they spent much real money
shows you never think before acting.

2 Апреля 2018 18:50:54
2 Апреля 2018 18:50:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Группа guest
It is a Shame !!!!!!
2 Апреля 2018 22:05:23
2 Апреля 2018 22:05:23
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Группа guest
Really???!!!
 I understand us "Free Players" aren't a priority here, but really!! What the....?
I just lost level three of Geologist AND Admiral, and as my "compensation" I get 21 crystals... not even the correct amount according to the refund rates. So maybe someone can explain to me what I am supposed to do with 21 Crystals???? I would have liked to have purchased an officer to improve my gaming experience..... but alas, I cannot afford even a level one officer, despite losing 6 levels of officer just yesterday. Any offset to production or battle fleets is irrelevant because the individual choice has been removed from the players.
 I have enjoyed developing and trading for those crystals that I have earned, and I spent them according to my own choice as they were apparently mine to spend on whatever I like...... until now that is.

Have you heard of an "Indian Giver" ?? - not a nice term, however it sums up exactly what is happening here. 
First principle of successful retail - Happy customers spend more money.  I hope this gets sorted. It was all going so very well!!
2 Апреля 2018 22:06:48
2 Апреля 2018 22:06:48
Сообщение  Сообщение #14 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
On the issue of zeroing of 6 changed officers with the return of Hydarian crystals, please contact ymnik in personal messages.
3 Апреля 2018 09:56:23
3 Апреля 2018 09:56:23
Сообщение  Сообщение #15 
Группа guest
Reward for the first quest...

Congratulations! You've completed quest 1.
You got 2 Hydarian crystals, 2500 metal and minerals.
7 Июня 2018 05:17:57
7 Июня 2018 05:17:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #16 
Группа guest
mission 5 is almost impossible i cant find a single pirate fleet and i cant buy a agent so that mission is pretty much a paywall congrats really fun isn't it 

7 Июня 2018 16:42:39
7 Июня 2018 16:42:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #17 
Группа guest
you have your galaxy viewer set wrong, I can see 4 pirate fleets next to your planet / galaxy right at this minute
7 Июня 2018 16:53:56
7 Июня 2018 16:53:56
Сообщение  Сообщение #18 
Группа guest
It's time to leave the Game. I am going to play another one. Giving back HC for what I already bought and making it more expensive is a total no go! You should reset and adjust the quests too. Just before your decision I wanted to buy HC - I am glad I didn't. And I stopped all my good recommendations. I am very sad, because I liked this Game. Bye!
8 Июня 2018 09:47:28
8 Июня 2018 09:47:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #19 
Группа guest
Wtf!?! I'm leaving this copy of o-game too, bye guys!
Megadude
8 Июня 2018 10:37:42
8 Июня 2018 10:37:42

Информация

Вы не авторизованы