New premium kit "First Flagship"

Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Репутация 342
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5148
On the "Premium" page there is a new kit for beginners "First Flagship" of three levels.
As the economy is an important part of our project, in order not to spoil it for our esteemed traders, we significantly inflated the prices for kits.  Now  to buy at the exchange is more profitable. However, unlike the stock exchange, flagships are delivered instantly, which is very important in some situations. Introducing the kits, we were guided by the possibility of a quick acquisition with the first flagships by beginners, but without spoiling the trade. Maximum you can buy 2 flagships.

Announce the change of  "Recycling" mission. From now on, the fleet can be sent for recycling with the option of avoiding the battle. If an enemy is found, it will be possible even with battle fleet to come out the battle by turning on the "aggression" parameter. The traditional parameter "auto return with 0 debris" can be changed when sending, and not only during the flight of the fleet.
28 Августа 2018 08:35:14
28 Августа 2018 08:35:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #21 
Группа guest
Joyester i dont need to ask i know he will ignore any idea like he did so meny times from players ...we all try to create better game to make them see what we realy want but they just block or ban our accounts New premium kit "First Flagship"
28 Августа 2018 20:24:21
28 Августа 2018 20:24:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #22 
Репутация 101
Группа humans Альянс Ghost Division 114 30 73 Очков 12 437 971 Сообщений 73
Tii,

1.)  Victoria will say:   Its not a bug.

Logic:   experiencend player dont buy this crap for inflated prices. So Vasyas target group are clearly the new players.  

Welcome in Vasyas world.

Do you understand such easy logical thinking ?

2.)  OMG. You pissed off Stein ?

Really ?

Huge error.

Well - she has a bestiary. I don't.  And she told me that she receives no HC.  And I believe her ...................

3.)  I am tempted now to visit you with my baby Toss.

Just a friendly visit to show the players here how easily a tutor can be destroyed -  jajajajaja
28 Августа 2018 20:25:08
28 Августа 2018 20:25:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #23 
Группа guest
Ca_Du_, yea i know that as well New premium kit "First Flagship"

Reimund, cool cool down man not need to be so much aggressive at him now he is new and don't know about this game till know he will know eventually as he players along then.(y)
28 Августа 2018 21:15:08
28 Августа 2018 21:15:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #24 
Группа guest
he did learn fast all in this game but he didnt see stuffs Reimund and i did when we was in United Nations   to small at start and so big shark like to attack us he did lost so much cruzers i think 5 k from players 600 to 800k that hit him when he was 100k coz he did invest in mines and he did play war to survive while vasja change all in this 2 years... 
28 Августа 2018 21:45:52
28 Августа 2018 21:45:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #25 
Группа guest
Ca_Du_, i was also in the alliance as well tho New premium kit "First Flagship"
28 Августа 2018 22:12:54
28 Августа 2018 22:12:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #26 
Группа guest
to all you idiots out there who are selling things at higher prices then they actually cost. "things you can easily get" why dont you take a bold step into the future and sell things you cant buy like MOON's. now ill drop some cash on that!!!

life is full of disappointments like when pouring salt on your food and the top comes off and ruins your meal or going to the store to buy food just to find out when you get home that its out dated and spoiled. worst of all is your girlfriend saving her self for marriage so you marry her just to find out her va jay jay swallows you up cause its blown out before you got to it.

life is full of these disappointments and most of us come here to enjoy our selves and get away from all of that so do your loyal fans a solid and give them something they will actually want and that will make them happy when they buy it. help put a smile on our face so we will want to open our wallets
28 Августа 2018 23:31:06
28 Августа 2018 23:31:06
Сообщение  Сообщение #27 
Группа guest
I agree this is a stupid idea.  I would never buy a ship for three times its value as I can get it way cheaper in the bestiary  Second,  I  was so stupid to convert my flagship medal early in the game because no one mentioned me I would get up so many points.  It took only a few hours before a player wiped my fleet including my flagship ( leviathan) away.   all in all this is not a good idea and my opinion is also this is a way to get inexperienced players spend money.
29 Августа 2018 17:15:22
29 Августа 2018 17:15:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #28 
Группа guest
they give you flagships that FAS cant protect and so they know you will become targets and i think new players dont have that good vespene production to move or use SW so its just stupid to think this ships can make them grow better....New premium kit "First Flagship"
29 Августа 2018 17:24:52
29 Августа 2018 17:24:52

Информация

Вы не авторизованы