Announce: Colonization technology rework

Сообщение  Сообщение #40 
Репутация -188
Группа Terminator 92 7 48 Сообщений 8049
Estimated time of implementation: at Iosif's arrival.

Coefficient of rise in price will be changed from 4 to 6.
Existing technology levels for humans and tosses will be recalculated according to new prices:
· for levels 4-7: -1 level,
· for levels 8-11: -2 levels,
· for levels 12-13: -3 levels.
Satellite count supported by the technology would be reduced to 3 per level. Prenium users would get x3 satellite count, instead of +10.

For xerj the technology will become unavailable, with 50% of its old total cost compensated. Object limit will be determined by maximum level of Spire, each 3 levels giving same bonus as 1 level of technology. Spire's cost will be changed slightly (lower starting cost, CRP going up from 1.7 to 1.8), but without recalculation of existing levels.
Unit spawning requirements will be transferred from Spire to other buildings/evolutions.

In a week before technology levels are recalculated, players will be given an ability to “decolonize” some of their planets, refunding some of the resources spent on them. A new option will be added in planet control menu, analogous to “abandon planet”, which upon usage will take 50% of total cost of everything producible — buildings, ships and defenses — and transfer that as resources to your capital before completing the abandoning. Items and raw resources will be transferred as is. Total amount of resulting resources and items will be listed in planet control menu. This new option will be accesible for a month.
Amount of “decolonizations” will be determined by old level of Colonization technology:
· for levels 4-7: 1 decolonization,
· for levels 8-11: 2 decolonizations,
· for levels 12-13: 3 decolonizations.
None of your objects will be deleted automatically, but after the technology levels are recalculated you can be affected by overpopulation if you have objects not fitting into new limits.

Along with decolonization, there would be an ability to relocate planets and alliance stations (satellites), available to Premium users. To relocate a planet, it's destination coordinates must be as empty as possible (a void, unknown planet or abandoned planet, no satellites or fleets). Relocation fee would be 1000 HC.
15 дней назад
15 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #41 
Репутация 119
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 67 42 96 Очков 7 238 896 Сообщений 74
Marsman, but we need to stand up for the rest and stop stupid changes like this taking place
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #42 
Репутация 11
Группа xerj Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 64 65 49 Очков 3 232 280 Сообщений 52
Can I safely assume that satelite limit 3/tech level will also be 1/spire level for xerj?
4 дня назад
4 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #43 
Репутация -188
Цитата: kotek
Can I safely assume that satelite limit 3/tech level will also be 1/spire level for xerj?

Yes, 1 per each Spire level.
4 дня назад
4 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #44 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 107 43 71 Очков 11 513 388 Сообщений 96
I would be interested to know why you think this change is necessary.
You are absolutely incapable of improving the game. On the contrary, you are only able to take away more and more of the things that the players have worked on?
A reduction in the number of possible colonies + a reduction in the number of orbital objects. In my example, the technology is reduced from 10 to 8. With my 90 orbital objects, I would only be allowed to have 8*3=24 orbital objects according to the rule of 3 objects per technology level. I would therefore have to give up 66 objects. Do you realize what kind of intervention this is? How you are destroying the infrastructure of the alliances?

Why are you so keen to destroy the game? To me, you are nothing more than parasites that eat away at your host until it dies. Do you actually realize that you are undermining your own jobs by doing this? I can't even think of a way in which you could benefit from the change. It's just senseless destruction of every foundation in the game
3 дня назад
3 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #45 
Репутация 3
Группа humans Альянс DragonTalz 95 36 59 Очков 2 850 847 Сообщений 24
What will happen with the satellites that are over the limit? Will we be given the chance to abandon them with resources coming back as well?
3 дня назад
3 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #46 
Репутация -188
Цитата: Frankie
What will happen with the satellites that are over the limit?

Цитата: UncleanOne
None of your objects will be deleted automatically, but after the technology levels are recalculated you can be affected by overpopulation if you have objects not fitting into new limits.

Цитата: Frankie
Will we be given the chance to abandon them with resources coming back as well?

No, this option will be only for planets.
2 дня назад
2 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #47 
Репутация 0
Группа toss Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 21 9 14 Очков 1 520 265 Сообщений 4
Will the amount of astriod fields be affects by this change?
2 дня назад
2 дня назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #48 
Репутация 0
Группа humans Альянс Sector Vasina Galaktika 11 1 2 Очков 88 798 Сообщений 1
I am not upgrading any of my planets until this happens. I have 6 planets at level 7, how many will I lose?
3 часа назад
3 часа назад

Информация

Вы не авторизованы