Сообщения пользователя: MBN

Тема: Xerjs’ holes were changed | 29 Июня 2017 08:36:11
Сообщение #53
The proposed protection changes.

You guys are NUTS! Stop trying to kill off your small players.
stop rewarding the big ones.
Stop catering to the top 100.
You're killing your own game!!!

Seriously. You need to stop drastically changing the game system to kill off the smaller players before you get a whole slew of fraud causes launched against you. People contribute but then you turn around and screw them.

If anything your attack +/- size range is too large.
A player at 500,000 points no matter how they set their account up, has absolutely no chance vs a player with 2,500,000 points.

All your systems does is promote the strong picking on the weak newer players who have no chance of defending themselves. 
You think a 1,100,000 point player can do anything at all vs a player with 10,000,000+ points? They dont even have access to near the same level of force.
ffs whoever is coming up with these ideas needs taken out back and shot for stupidity.
Тема: Bounty hunting: contracts | 22 Июня 2017 18:03:24
Сообщение #52
You should make it points killed. not just fleet.

Ie. building destruction, defense destruction. etc.

Тема: Remove VasyaMalevich From Balance Issues | 14 Июня 2017 00:19:51
Сообщение #51
Тема: Warm up +, pirates +, storage - | 5 Июня 2017 17:38:08
Сообщение #50
https://prnt.sc/fg5qpv
https://prnt.sc/fg5rfy

yay.. more crap for terran. 
Тема: lost against lesser fleet | 29 Мая 2017 16:58:27
Сообщение #49
tech
stack sizes
experimental..
...and his fleet was bigger? :?

you're lucky he wasnt online to control... would of gone much worse
Тема: Hide a part of pirate fleets | 25 Мая 2017 09:49:44
Сообщение #48

not a good solution in my opinion
Тема: Well, Lake, Geyser and Terraformer were changed | 25 Мая 2017 06:59:08
Сообщение #47
removed because i wasn't being constructive
Тема: Joint attack, Bunker, “Zeta” | 18 Мая 2017 13:47:42
Сообщение #46
perhaps something which could encourage the use of nuclear missiles other than cost is...

currently terran cache prevents anyone from seeing the resources present which are covered by the cache.

perhaps displaying resources in a fashion similar to how ships are displayed with FAS

players has..

xxx,xxx,xxx/xxx,xxx,xxx(cache) metal
xxx,xxx,xxx/xxx,xxx,xxx(cache) mineral
xxx,xxx,xxx/xxx,xxx,xxx(cache) vespene

this may be a factor to use or not use the missile in an attempt to bust caches down as well to get at the good bits inside.
Тема: galaxy movement tab more user friendly | 22 Апреля 2017 13:17:46
Сообщение #45
as you add new features..doesnt mean you should phase out old ones.. thats just stupid.

if people like this one, and give a small improvement idea (ie move up 3, move right 5 arrow) and its been brought up many times.... why not just do what the players want instead of building some other monstrous view and then saying you're phasing out this one when the only thing they asked for was +3 and +5 movement...lol.. you guys amaze me..
Тема: galaxy movement tab more user friendly | 21 Апреля 2017 16:37:35
Сообщение #44
standard view is easier to see, easier to navigate.

do not like interactive. zzzz its a disorganized cluster to look at.
Тема: Asenholsen | 21 Апреля 2017 16:34:56
Сообщение #43
premium section
Тема: Pirates and buyer's commission | 20 Апреля 2017 12:18:36
Сообщение #42
killfast

thats logic...doesn't apply here
Тема: galaxy movement tab more user friendly | 19 Апреля 2017 14:58:20
Сообщение #41
great idea.. 

in this situation i just type the number instead of clicking because its less annoying and faster..

14, 17, 20, 23, 26

481, 486, 491, 496, 501

Тема: HC, Availability of Resources, Player Base - Market... ECONOMINCS | 19 Апреля 2017 14:48:34
Сообщение #40
Just curious... has anyone on the development team/balancing team/whoever makes these decisions....

Have ANY of you ever taken any sort of economics course? Read an economics book? Have any idea how supply and demand works? How appealing to your larger player base (not just the elite at the top) while they may make smaller purchases individually.. collectively if you appeal to them they will make more purchases than those at the top? While keeping in mind those at the top are going to spend money regardless of what you do because burning $ inflates their egos?

I'm being 100% serious here... have any of you taken economics? Because the game decisions you guys make seriously makes me think that answer is no.
The decisions you make seem intentionally geared at stifling new players
The decisions you make seem like you're intentionally shooting yourself in the foot in regards to how much HC gets circulated in your game and by reducing circulation you reduce the HC being removed from the game via resource exchange/transactions on the market. Which reduces the amount of HC being purchased.

If you haven't taken economics you need to stop making economy decisions and PLEASE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF *** Go read an economics book and come back to us. You'll be doing your bank account and our enjoyment of the game both a favor.
Тема: BORING TIMES | 19 Апреля 2017 10:42:54
Сообщение #39
MAZLUMUNAHI

please crash your fleets into my account

thanks
Тема: Pirate spawn rate and pirate position size | 17 Апреля 2017 03:11:00
Сообщение #38
zipo

They seemed to have failed economics.
Тема: Pirate spawn rate and pirate position size | 16 Апреля 2017 05:11:50
Сообщение #37
Yes when they pull stuff like this after spending HC to play a certain way only to have them change it without warning.... seriously makes me want to call fraud and just have 100% refund + if enough people did that payment methods would get pulled from their page.

Is that fair to the devs? no, but neither are their actions fair to their community who keeps them getting paid.
Тема: Pirate spawn rate and pirate position size | 15 Апреля 2017 08:51:46
Сообщение #36
Seriously guys? 
You've effectively reduced pirate resources by 1/4  to 1/5 of what they were. 

Who ever is pulling the strings on this stuff, you seriously suck ******** ****** ****** many many swear words and would be willing to bet it's for personal gain in game. Trolls
Тема: Recent game updates | 15 Апреля 2017 05:56:01
Сообщение #35
Agreed, seems like every "balance" they do is to protect the top 100 instead of making a thriving game economy which would attract/retain more players which is more potential buyers, which means more money in their pocket. But hey, guess its hard to think big picture.

pretty sure they reduced the size of the pirate spawns as well. not just the spawn rate. trolls

I wonder how many of us banding together and reporting them for fraud it would take to get them removed from pay options :?
Since people do make decisions to spend their money based upon the game, and they screw people over for absolutely no reason other than to protect their friends in the top 100.

Seriously, if you work on this game, you should not be able to play it. Or if you do, you should remain objective to the game and not make changes to protect you and your fat cat buddies on the top.

That very reason is why you probably have to have so much anti bot this, etc, because i'm sure this type of behavior has had you DOS attacked a few times.
Тема: Recent game updates | 15 Апреля 2017 03:57:09
Сообщение #34
Please return pirate spawns to their previous rate.

You guys realize people spend HC, Time, etc to set up a certain way and then changing things without warning etc is very rude to your gaming community.

If you want to make a significant change like that, how about posting a note 30days before you do it. 
Would that really break your game? of course not
Is it that difficult to give 30 day notice? of course not.
Staff just chooses to be disrespectful of its community...