Сообщения пользователя: Nessaja

Тема: cooling stations/insects | 28 Февраля 2019 17:56:30
Сообщение #7
what is that supposed to do again? the cooling has been put upside down? my stations have all space station 4 and currently have a cooling of 14 DAYS !!!! 
that's just ridiculous

OK. that with the insects is not right. that was my fault. but do you expect everyone to build super station 4 now? because of such a shitty change I have already thrown games and the work is done here I see no improvement of the game but always just such a shit
Тема: cooling stations/insects | 28 Февраля 2019 17:29:32
Сообщение #6
what is that supposed to do again? the cooling has been put upside down? my stations have all space station 4 and currently have a cooling of 14 DAYS !!!! That's a bad joke. As I heard, this also affects insects. that's just ridiculous
Тема: stolen officers | 10 Января 2019 15:25:20
Сообщение #5
Can a single person give me a REASONABLE explanation why the admins steal a bought officer and then additionally increase the prices? It is an absolute insolence in my eyes and nothing but theft

and please do not say "you got your HC back" that would be the same as if I buy a car and after weeks or months one comes, takes it and says "so the car is not yours anymore and it costs more now" the game but the last rip off.
Тема: all pirates have admiral 10? | 13 Декабря 2018 10:53:03
Сообщение #4
the second point is just my opinion. and how should I prove it? I just happened to learn of the change with the admirals, there was no message or message that this would have been changed. therefore, it is difficult for me to prove that there was none, because there was nothing written in the game
Тема: All players U like the warm up change ?? | 12 Декабря 2018 19:27:00
Сообщение #3
I also think that the warm-up time only benefits the biggest. as all others have already written here. I think the change is incredibly bad
Тема: all pirates have admiral 10? | 12 Декабря 2018 18:57:02
Сообщение #2
can one explain why suddenly all pirates have an admiral level 10? that's too high. that was much better before and you had different strengths of the pirates. that makes the hunt again uniteresanter and honest times how should there newcomers have ever possible to grow? they do not even have the same technology and certainly not everyone will invest $ XXX in a game on the first day that they may not play tomorrow.

In addition, an insolence is something to change from today to tomorrow WITHOUT the game even the smallest message to be provided. Is that sensible and purposeful that you lose your ships and then have to spend HC in order to hunt effectively again? if so, that is pure rip-off. the game development of the last time is hardly bearable and if this continues I will probably stop here with the game. I guess I will not be the last
Тема: less flagship pirates | 24 Ноября 2018 23:36:55
Сообщение #1
does that only seem to me or have there been a few days less flagship pirates.