Dark Pylon

Cost:

10 00010 000500

8

Dark pylons generate anti-matter. It is effective against the small targets. But the density of the anti-matter is relatively small for hitting large ships. It is difficult to destroy a dark pylon usually, the enemy can destroy only 30%, the remaining 70% become temporarily damaged.
Mass attack
Number of units destroyed in 1 shot at basic damage characteristics
from humans from xerjs from tosses
Deathstar6Usurper 28Matriarch42
Supernova Star11Leviathan6Patriarch2
Space Wanderer2Lexx56
Jouann47Gigashadow167